Privacy & Terms
to Your Data?
Like you, I care about the protection of privacy,
both online and offline
The EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation),
CCPU (California), & AAP (Australia), etc, affect us all.
Here are the ways I use and store your data:
Revised May 26, 2022
I do not, will not, sell your data, ever.
I do not, will not, spam you.
Any information gathered about you via email, in online conversations, or via my online forms (including your name, contact details, and birth details) will never be sold or deliberately shared with any other parties, apart from the following exceptions
- if required to do so by law;
- in the secure processing of that data as necessary in fulfilling my work for you (see the Third Parties I use, below);
- if expressly requested to do so by you in writing (by email).
While I take great care to protect your personal data, if at any time you want your personal data altered, or deleted from my devices or server, you have that right. Please don’t hesitate to contact me in that instance.
Also, while I have great trust in the reputation of the third-party services I have chosen to employ in my work for you, I cannot take responsibility for their own security systems.
The terms “I”, “my”, “mine” all indicate Kerrie Redgate, the owner of this website.
- Spark is my main email client, created by Readdle, an award-winning software company (founded in Ukraine 🇺🇦, now with branches all over the world). Email Forms on this website are hosted on the Namecheap server here, and sent as emails directly to my Inbox in the Spark email app. I, alone, open my emails. All forms on this site are protected by Google’s Invisible reCaptcha v3 (see Google’s Privacy link under the Send button in the forms).
- This website and my email accounts are hosted by Namecheap.
- Payments: Secure online credit/debit card processing for my Course Payments is via Stripe, a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet, currently serving businesses in 44 countries and processing payments throughout most of the world. The payments are sent directly to my Stripe account, and when processed by the banks, the payments are sent directly to my bank account. (Thinkific is not involved in the processing at all.) My private Stripe dashboard (at Stripe.com) allows me to see only your name, email address, and billing address associated with your payment amount, payment date, and type of card used (VISA, Mastercard, etc). I never see your card details.
- This coures.kerrieredgate.com website is also encrypted for your security (note the https and lock icon in the address bar for all pages on my websites: check this for any site where you are sharing your data!).
- I use Zapier to securely and automatically populate my mailing list (stored now on the MailerLite server, see #1.7 below) from your online Stripe card payments to me. If you do not wish to receive any correspondence from me in the future, you can either unsubscribe easily from within the next newsletter email (though, I don’t send them often) or contact me to request removal from my newsletter list and/or from my email Contacts list altogether — it’s your prerogative.
- My Exceptional Purpose Resource newsletter Subscribe forms are handled off-site digitally by MailerLite, my CRM (Customer Relationship Management) service of choice. Since early July 2021, MailerLite has become my CRM for my newsletters. They are also very serious about spam protection and also issue guidelines to all their clients to help protect their reputation and those of the people they serve. You can read their own Data Processing Addendum to their T&C.
- Offering a testimonial for my use on my websites implies you are happy with me using your testimonial on any of my websites and my promotional material. I will not publish your testimonial on social media sites without your prior permission via email.
- Any testimonials you have offered that are published on my websites can be deleted or altered at your will. Please contact me for any changes, and I will implement them asap.
Terms & Conditions
Revised May 16, 2022
— Kerrie Redgate